My Wife's Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life Revolving Around My Yet-To-Be Born Kid

Suma entered sixth month of her pregnancy. She looks different with her bulged tummy. And we are expecting our first kid in the third week of December. All through the day there's just one topic we discuss and that's about our kid. By the way we have already named him Suraj Reddy, which is a play around our names Suma and Raju. May be its just a coincidence, but every thing we do, every where we go, every person we speak to, has some connection to a kid or some new born baby. I know it's just that everything related to babies is catching our attention and not just coincidence.


Oh yes.... I forgot to mention that, if we have a baby girl then we would name her Mani Karnika Reddy, the maiden name of Rani Jhansi Lakshmi Bai. I'm not sure when I became fascinated with this name, but it was fixed in my mind strongly. Also, there are some pics of Suma's mother shower function (Sreemantham in Telugu) which I wanted to post on the blog. So that was actual reason behind this post. Bye for now.

No comments: